It is easy to be confused when it comes to raw feeding. You need to consider your dog's weight, energy levels and correct balance of different food to ensure he gets adequate nutrition. Here at Bruno's Dinner we aim to make it simple and if you do have any questions then simply ask us via the Contact tab at the bottom of the page.
Here's what you need to know...
* The first dog dog was reported nearly 15,000 years ago. The commercial dog food maket became popular in the 1930's. For thousands of years dogs lived quite happily on a raw diet until humans decided it was easier to produce food in packaging.
* Raw food is cheaper to feed than a commercial dog food diet
* Your dog will delight in every meal. If you have a fussy dog or a dog who leaves their dinner then this will become a thing of the past
* Dog's digestive systems are designed to eat raw food. 15,000 years ago there was nobody to cook their food or package it nicely. This has changed because it became more convenient for humans to feed dogs a grain based processed diet.
* Dogs produce significantly less fecal output (smaller poos) because their digestive system digests and absorbs the food efficiently
* Dogs on a raw diet usually have good teeth, a healthier shiney coat and enjoy the benefits of being at a healthy weight.
* It is easier to control your dogs weight; since you can weigh every meal and the quantity can be amended depending on your dogs overall health.